I cried.

Tonight.

I finally cried.

You ask why?

I guess I finally let everything go.

Those emotions I held back accompanying the darkest secrets in my heart.

Some tears finally crawled up to my waterline and fell right on my cheeks, cheeks you love to kiss !

I was alone with my deepest thoughts when

my heart screamed for help!

But I saw you walking away.. further away.

All I wanted was you to hold me tight, tell me I'm safe within you.

I wanted to weep in your arms till I forget why.

But.. You know.. Your heartbeat is my cue.. when I hold you tight.. it whispers 'you're home'! But the forehead kiss tells a different story. It confuses my heart. 'Cause I can't look into your eyes so closely. Why.. maybe 'cause I'm too scared that you'll read me and know my vulnerabilities.

You're becoming a part of me. A habit, A need.

Though you're not supposed to know this. I couldn't keep it inside anymore.

Just so you know.. Tonight I finally cried.

You ask why?

Maybe 'cause you set my heart free..✨

Comments

  1. i like the way you writes... i know u busy with works, if u get time try writing more... by jawhar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Heya ! Thankyou so much for dropping in. :)
If you like my blog please share and add me to your reading list.
For feedback mail or comment below.
I would love to hear from you.
;)

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter To My Younger self !

The First Kiss!